Since November 2019, the Audit Company Active-Audit registered as a provider of services, listed on the directory of the international interbank information transfer and payment system (SWIFT) under the Customer Security Program (CSP). By being listed as a service provider with SWIFT, our customers are able to publish their KYC Security Attestation. Effective from 07/01/2020, the publishing of this attestation is mandatory
According to the SWIFT Community Standard Assessment, from mid-2020 all users will be required to complete the “Standard Community Assessment”. All attestations will need to be evaluated independently, which should be achieved using:
The assessment methods we use are:
• Inquiries: interviewing relevant staff.
• Surveillance: direct observation of the existence of specific control measures.
• Inspection: obtaining evidence gathered by checking documents and records.
• Testing: practical verification of system security features and selective evidence collection.
The fact that we are listed in the SWIFT directory confirms our international audit certifications and expertise in the fields of assessment and cybersecurity management systems. This listing also provides us with the opportunity to receive support and exchange methodologies for conducting independent assessments under the Customer Security Program (CSP).
• Customer Security Program (CSP) v2019
• Customer Security Program (CSP) v2020
• Customer Security Control Policy (CSCP) v2019
• KYC Security Attestation
• Excel-based CSCF evaluation templates and forms
1. CSSP directory: https://www.swift.com/myswift/customer-security-programme-csp_/community-engagement/cyber-firms-directory
2. CSP assessment providers directory: https://www.swift.com/myswift/customer-security-programme-csp/find-external-support/directory-csp-assessment-providers
Disclaimer: Swift does not certify, warrant, endorse or recommend any service provider listed in its directory and Swift customers are not required to use providers listed in the directory